Click Here to Sign up
AquascapePRO AquaBlox Water Matrix
- Over 3 times more water storage capacity than gravel. The AquaBlox can hold approximately 7.4 gallons of water per cubic foot, as compared to gravel, which holds approximately 2.2 gallons of water per cubic foot.
- Extra water storage capacity means less time topping off reservoir due to evaporation
- Easier to clean and less prone to clogging than traditional gravel basins
- The ability to hold more water per cubic foot allows for smaller reservoirs
- Less labor required to excavate and move gravel for basin
- Use less liner and geotextile underlayment than reservoirs constructed with gravel
|Product #||AquaBlox Size||Dimensions||# of Parts/Dimensions||Volume||Weight||Load Bearing Weight|
|29491||Small||26.5" L x 16" W x 9.5" H||4:8" x 16"; 2:26.5" x 8"; 2:26.5" x 16"||17 gallons||11 lbs||5,472 lbs/sq. ft.|
|29492||Large||26.5" L x 16" W x 17.5" H||4:26.5" x 16"; 4:14.5" x 16"||32 gallons||16 lbs||5,472 lbs/sq. ft.|
Aquascape's AquaBlox modular water storage system, also known as the D-RainTank by Atlantis is an efficient way to maximize your water storage capacity in Pondless Waterfall reservoirs.