1/8" opening, medium weight, best mesh netting available, sewn bindings and brass grommets every two feet.
Your Premium Leaf Net will:
- keep your water cleaner and clearer
- reduce leaf and debris pollution in your pond water
- eliminate pond sludge
- reduce spring start up costs
- protect your fish and plants from predators
We use only the highest quality materials. Each net includes 3" folded polyweb bindings with #4 brass grommets placed in each corner and every 2 feet as practical.
- Netting material is a tear resistant knitted polyethylene fiber
- Nets are lightweight and extremely durable
- Our nets withstand temperature ranges of -30f to +140f
- Custom nets fold easily for summer storage
- Tight weave leaf nets are recommended by water garden associations
- All of our nets exceed the specifications for bird and fish friendly netting
- Pond associations recommend bird and fish friendly mesh
Our nets are very easy to use and clean for storage. After each season use, rinse the netting with a soap and water mixture, rinse clean with fresh water! Air dry the net and fold for next years use.
With proper care the netting with stay looking new for years. As always our nets have a one-year warrantee on manufactures defects.
Black, knitted high density polyethyene Leaf/Pond Netting. 1/8" mesh/weave. UV protector melted into the fiber during the manufacturing process. 2_ folded black polypropylene binding. 3/8_ brass grommets every 2-ft. Lightweight and extremely durable.0.35 lbs